Kelly Whitman About
Kelly Whitman (previously Kelly Pratt) grew up in Southern Iowa. At the age of 15 she moved to northern Wisconsin, where her love of photography was able to blossom from being in a town that sat along the beautiful shores of Lake Superior. She currently resides in the small town of Rock Falls, just outside of Eau Claire with her husband Devon and two children, Rayce (5) and Camryn(1).
Kelly loves anything that involves the outdoors! She loves camping, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, cars, gardening, exploring and going on adventures. Of course she never leaves home without her camera! She doesn't mind getting dirty from time to time, whether she is working in the garden, playing with her son in the mud, working on home repairs or detailing cars. She is very motivated, detail and goal oriented.
Kelly is a staff photographer for the Queen of the Castle Magazine and also a contributing photographer for Volume One magazine.
Kelly has a strong faith and she believes in paying it forward and loves helping others in need.
Kelly takes true pride and care when taking photos and looks past the average shots of posing and standing against a blank wall. She loves to take her clients into the beautiful outdoors and capture them in their natural settings.
* Photos in Queen of the Castle Magazine; Many issues. (Queen of the Castle Magazine Staff Photographer)
* Photos on Volume One magazine website. (Volume One Magazine Photo Contributer)
* Numerous photos accepted for Birds and Blooms Magazine online photo contests.
* Flower/Bee photo chosen to be published in the Leader Telegrams "Capture Wisconsin" coffee table books, coming out in November of 2009!
* Nature photography on display and for sale at Christian Cuts (Home of the $7 haircut!), off of Hastings way in Eau Claire, WI.
You can find KelMarie Studios on Facebook + Twitter!
- N1033 County Road H
- Postal Code:
- Phone Number: