ArtId Art Blog
The Holidays aren__™t coming, they__™re here! We're barely through the Thanksgiving leftovers and already the giving and receiving of gifts has spiraled out of control. We feel pressure to buy something, anything, whether the receiver wants it or not. Don__™t get frantic, take a deep breath, think it through. "Doesn__™t art, especially small art, make the perfect gift?" Here are eight reasons why___
1. Art fits everyone
2. There is a good chance they don__™t have another one like it.
3. Art doesn__™t spoil.
4. There is no such thing as too much art.
5. You can take it on a plane.
6. Art (often) does not require batteries.
7. There is no assembly.
8. If for some unknown reason they don__™t like it, it__™s easy to hang up quickly when they know you are coming over.
Affordable art for gifts and small spaces; ArtId__™s Small Works Gallery was created for just this purpose. There are thousands if not million of artists on line vying for your attention where do you start? The Small Works Gallery, puts dozens of juried artists in one convenient place for you to browse. All pieces measure under 12 inches, original, fine art print or photograph, and many come framed. Here are some tips to help you choose:
1. Does the person vacation somewhere? Look for art of that area.
2. Where did the person grow up? Look for images of their hometown.
3. Does this person like dogs, cats, giraffes or cows? Lots of animal art available.
4. Is the person into food and wine? You will have plenty from which to choose there.
5. Does the person collect something? Instead of buying them yet another one of what they collect, how about a painting of one?
6. Does the person garden? You are in luck.
7. Does this person hunt, fish, ski, drag race? There is art for everyone.
8. Is the person artistic? Gift Certificates for art supplies or a year__™s membership to ArtId is always welcome.
Questions? e-Mail us at email@example.com
Art doesn__™t have to be out of your reach. A little research can help find you something in your price range. Take a moment to look at the cost of cheaply framed posters in department stores and see how original art can be found for just a little more, have more meaning and last a lifetime.