ArtId Art Blog
We don't read them all everyday but do check them often, or subscribe to them, like Seth Goden's blog, which is very short and sweet and gives us something to contemplate as we start our day. Blogs we follow, have great information, are well written and are by people or organizations that are trustworthy.
1. Seth Godin: Marketing genius with decades in the business. Forward thinking, concise and top notch story telling. We subscribe to his blog so we get it everyday Actually, we think that every person on the planet should read Seth Godin everyday. http://sethgodin.typepad.com/.
2. Empty Easel: Excellent weekly digest for artists covering, techniques and trends, the business of art and other musings we think any artist would find helpful. We subscribe to this blog as well, it is posted on Sunday Nights. http://emptyeasel.com/.
3. Fine Art Views: Written by Clint Watson and his team of excellent guest writers. They cover everything from how to hang your art to business ethics to how to work with galleries. Excellent content. We follow Clint Watson on Twitter http://clintwatson.net/blog/.
4. Art Biz Blog: Excellent, excellent. They post all the same great advice ArtId com does so it's good to know we're all on the same page, giving you good advice. http://www.artbizblog.com/.
5. Social Media 101: Written by twosome Julie Roads and Ron Miller, it is geared toward Social Media beginners. This blog has great content, and is written simply and easy to understand. We follow Julie Roads on Twitter. http://www.socmedia101.com/.6. The Art List: Super resource for opportunities. Art contests, art competitions, photography contests, art residencies, fellowships, calls for public art, art events, art fairs & festivals, art classes, workshops, juried exhibitions and more... http://theartlist.com/.
We're sure you have some favorites of your own. Let us know what you are reading.