We have been in business for over 5 years and were among the first on-line businesses to respond to the needs and problems of artists by providing tools that help the creative arts professional build their business. Through the years, we have watched other online art businesses come and go. We have learned a bit about what an Internet art site should and should not do. Most Internet art sites promise to “sell your art”, hide your contact information, take a 50% commission and charge you a hefty monthly or yearly service fee. Ask yourself how this is any different than the galleries with which you may currently work? ArtId is and will always be a pure Internet based art business providing artists and members of the trade (art consultants, designers/decorators etc.) with tools that you can use to build your art business, and to make contacts and sales.
The ArtId Solution:
- An online studio to showcase your art, featuring high resolution images, an easy upload process and a direct URL address sending clients directly to your studio
- Auction tools that let artists sell artwork in the ArtId eBay Store directly through their own studio at no extra charge. eBay is currently the largest online global marketplace with over 10 million visitors/day
- An artist profile with biography and contact information
- Member-only access to trade jobs, connecting art consultants and artists
- Links posted in your studio directing visitors to your personal web site or other favorite web sites
- A Guest Book for your visitors to leave messages
- Email marketing tools to keep up with your customers and clients
- Community participation in online content, with comments allowed throughout on the site
- Low Cost Memberships that start at $6.95 per month
To learn more about what ArtId is and what we do for our members, you can read Membership Benefits, Artist Testimonials, and our recent article Internet Art Sites & Services - An ArtId Point of View.
When you join ArtId, you have to participate. It‘s not about handing over your art to us like the gallery down the street and then never touching base with us again. We work very hard to provide you with a global audience through our own online and print marketing campaigns, and our unique business tools. But you have to log in and participate! The online art market is changing every day. Don‘t settle for the traditional way of marketing your work and building your career. If you give us a try, you will find we design and develop cutting edge online tools for our members that help you produce results. A true test of a business is how loyal its customers remain. Check out our membership … most of our members have been with us for over 3 years!